What does Stellarus mean?
Stellarus is a variation of the Latin term for stellar. We chose it for our name and logo because it has a double meaning:
- Exceptionally good or outstanding
- Consisting of stars, like a star in brilliance
As a leader in our field, Stellarus attracts the brightest and most enthusiastic of those working in the employee benefits field. Each person on our team brings a unique and specialized skillset that collectively makes Stellarus such a successful firm. Our shared commitment to strategy, solutions and simplicity infuses every action we take and is the heart of our remarkable culture.
We deliver on our promises and strive to give you an experience you’ll talk about for years to come!
- “Stellarus does such a good job for us and has had our back for so many years, we’d be foolish to go with someone else.”
- "We believe in creating the best possible experience for our customers. Stellarus brings that same kind of service to our benefit plans."
- “I’m a numbers person, so I love the analytics Stellarus provides--straight forward and very helpful. We finally understand what is driving our plan cost.”
- “Your monthly analysis is a great snapshot in time. It gives us an idea of what we need to be thinking about regarding plan management, compliance, etc.”
- “There is a lot of pressure on us as benefit managers to be experts. Stellarus makes me look good.”
- “Stellarus is always an advocate for us. They are my first call. Doing this ourselves would be absurd.”
- “We are needy. We switched because of service issues with our previous broker. Stellarus is responsive to every need. I don’t believe we can do better than what we have with Stellarus.”
- “You guys are tough negotiators…”
- “It’s the full delivery! Not just marketing and consultation. You are there for the full implementation, everything we need.”